New Proposal applications are accepted for consideration at any time throughout the year.
Four types of New Proposals are accepted by TROG:
- Category A: An investigator-initiated new proposal which can be submitted by a full TROG member, which will be carried out under the auspices of TROG.
- Category B: An existing trial or new trial concept submitted by a full TROG member on behalf of an international trials organisation and where TROG would fulfil the role of the ANZ sponsor. The trial is carried out under the joint auspices of TROG and the group concerned.
- Category C: A trial initiated and sponsored by other trials organisation and is for collaboration with TROG.
- Category D: An investigator-initiated project or registry that involves data capture, data mining or secondary analysis.
- Complete the online New Proposal application
- you can stop the survey at any time and return at a later date to complete it, a survey link and return code will be provided if requested
- a word version of the application is available for download to aid in drafting the proposal
- Ensure that any supporting documentation has been uploaded, if applicable
- Submit the form by clicking 'Submit' on the last page of the application
- Once a new proposal has been submitted, it will be forward to the TROG Operations Executive committee for initial review
- a member of the TROG trial development team will be in contact after the initial review. See the TROG STUDY PATHWAY for further details.
If you have any questions regarding the application or the New Proposal Pathway please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 40143910.
For detailed information on the progression of trials through TROGs trial timeline please refer to the TROG STUDY PATHWAY and TROG Policy Statement TPS E3 Guidelines on the Policy statements page.
PLEASE NOTE: In addition to the above, TROG also provides other Fee-For-Services, such as Radiotherapy Quality Assurance, Trial Management etc. Please contact TROG CEO, Susan.Goode@trog.com.au, for further details.