TROG 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - NOW OPEN
Abstract submissions open: 19 July 2017
Abstract submissions close: 15 December 2017
TROG Cancer Research invites our members to submit an abstract from any area of radiotherapy cancer research for oral presentations at the 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting. We encourage non-Radiation Oncologist members to submit an abstract of their work.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Maximum abstract length is 300 words including sub-headings. The word count does NOT include your title, authors or author affiliations.
- All abstracts should be structured using the following headings:
- Background: Provide a succinct summary;
- Aims: Indicate the purpose and objective of the research, the hypothesis that was tested or a description of the problem being analysed or evaluated;
- Methods: Describe the study, study design, study population, data collection and methods of analysis used;
- Results: Present detailed outcomes of the study, with specific results in summarised form;
- Conclusions: Briefly discuss the data and main outcomes of the study.
- There are limited slots for oral presentations;
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed as part of the selection process;
- There will be an award for best oral presentation.
Please use the TROG Abstract Template which should be emailed as an MS Word document to Joan Torony, firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.