Our vision provides a clear focus for our Strategic Directions. Our values will guide our work towards them.
Improving outcomes of people affected by cancer through research in radiation medicine.
TROG will conduct world-class research in radiation medicine that leads the global effort to better control and cure cancer, and improve outcomes for people affected by cancer.
- We will work with key stakeholders, organisations and community groups who share our aim in defeating cancer
- Improve access to world-class clinical trials
- Increase participation in clinical trials
- Ensure our research is guided by rigour, accuracy and innovative methodology
- Strive for excellence in all our endeavours
- Be a leader in radiation medicine research
- Be innovative in our research and embrace new technologies
- Provide the utmost care to trial participants, TROG members, staff and the general community
For over 30 years, TROG Cancer Research has been dedicated to improving the way radiation medicine is delivered to cancer patients with ongoing scientific research, clinical trials, and cutting-edge technology.
Keep up to date with TROG news, subscribe to our community newsletter.