Our vision provides a clear focus for our Strategic Directions. Our values will guide our work towards them.
Improving outcomes of people affected by cancer through research in radiation medicine.
TROG will conduct world-class research in radiation medicine that leads the global effort to better control and cure cancer, and improve outcomes for people affected by cancer.
- We will work with key stakeholders, organisations and community groups who share our aim in defeating cancer
- Improve access to world-class clinical trials
- Increase participation in clinical trials
- Ensure our research is guided by rigour, accuracy and innovative methodology
- Strive for excellence in all our endeavours
- Be a leader in radiation medicine research
- Be innovative in our research and embrace new technologies
- Provide the utmost care to trial participants, TROG members, staff and the general community
For over 30 years, Trans-Tasman Radiation Oncology Group has been dedicated to improving the way radiation medicine is delivered to cancer patients with ongoing scientific research, clinical trials, and cutting-edge technology.
Keep up to date with TROG news, subscribe to our community newsletter.
ABN: 45 132 672 292