TROG Scientific Committee
Call for Expressions of Interest - NOW OPEN
TROG is seeking expressions of interest from Radiation Therapist and Medical Oncologist members with clinical trial experience for the TROG Scientific Committee (TSC) position of Discipline Representative.
The role of the TSC is to:
- ratify TROGs participation in all clinical trials;
- assist in the development of new clinical trial proposals which have been approved by the members of TROG;
- oversee ongoing clinical trials to ensure they are being properly supervised by their Trial Management Committee;
- advise the Board on scientific matters that may arise;
- initiate an independent audit on any ongoing clinical trial and, if necessary, act on that audit, and;
- perform any additional duties set out in the Scientific Committee charter or which the Board may ask it to perform.
The TSC meet (face-to-face or teleconference) at a minimum of three times a year including at the TROG Annual Scientific Meeting.
If you require any further details on the position, please email or call on +61 2 401 43910.
To submit an expression of interest, please submit the Expression of Interest Form and a copy of your current CV to TSC@trog.com.au by Monday 05 May 2019.
TROG Scientific Committee Members
Scientific Committee Chair: Prof Trevor Leong
Portfolio Leader - Publications: Dr Puma Sundaresan
Radiation Oncologist: Dr Sashendra Senthi
Radiation Oncologist: Prof Michael MacManus
Discipline Representative – Statistics: Prof Val Gebski
Discipline Representative – Radiation Therapy: TBC
Discipline Representative – Medical Oncology: TBC
Discipline Representative – Physics: Prof Paul Keall
Discipline Representative – Health Economist: Mr Richard De Abrieu Lourenco
Special Advisor: Prof Peter Greer
Independent Consumer Representative: Mr John Stubbs
Research Manager: Mrs Renee Swanson
TROG Quality Assurance Manager: Mrs Alisha Moore (Acting)
TSC Secretary: Rebecca Montgomery