TROG 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - NOW OPEN
Abstract submissions open: 19 July 2017
Abstract submissions close: 15 December 2017
TROG Cancer Research invites members to submit an abstract from any area of radiotherapy cancer research for oral presentations at the 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting. We encourage non-Radiation Oncologist members to submit an abstract of their work.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Maximum abstract length is 300 words including sub-headings. The word count does NOT include your title, authors or author affiliations.
- All abstracts should be structured using the following headings:
- Background: Provide a succinct summary;
- Aims: Indicate the purpose and objective of the research, the hypothesis that was tested or a description of the problem being analysed or evaluated;
- Methods: Describe the study, study design, study population, data collection and methods of analysis used;
- Results: Present detailed outcomes of the study, with specific results in summarised form;
- Conclusions: Briefly discuss the data and main outcomes of the study.
- There are limited slots for oral presentations;
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed as part of the selection process;
- There will be an award for best oral presentation.
Please use the TROG Abstract Template which should be emailed as an MS Word document to Joan Torony, email@example.com by the closing date.